ET&A is dedicated to protecting individual corporate executives, their businesses, and their corporate and personal assets against the financial risks inherent in running a corporation.
An "executive risk" lawsuit against a corporate executive or Board member is a distressing adventure for most people. In case the court process of litigation alleging your managerial incompetence doesn't ruffle your dignity or make you feel bad enough about your abilities, the size of the potential financial damages being sought and the cost to defend against those allegations will. That is why ET&A works hard to protect your organization three different ways - - - with loss prevention assistance to help reduce the possibility of a claim in the first place . . . then by properly insuring the executive risks specific to your organization . . . and finally, by continuing to keep you up-to-date about new risks and how to mitigate them.
When you work with ET&A, you can expect professional marketing diligence on your behalf that will result in a policy well-crafted for your specific needs, at a competitive premium.
We offer protection for:
- Directors and Officers Liability - for both nonprofit and for profit organizations
- Outside Directorship Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Employee Dishonesty (Crime)
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Professional Liability
- Errors & Omissions Liability, including Manufacturer's
- Internet & Media Liability
- Trade Credit Insurance
- Intellectual Property
- Transaction Liability including warranties & indemnities liability, and tax liability